Tuesday, January 6, 2009

my fight

Last year, in 9th grade, I got in a fight with the girlfriend of a guy I was living with. I was with him and his grandmother and I heard that she kissed another boy. One day I was over at my boyfriend's house and saw her sitting on this guy's lap and i got mad and started talking **** to her. The next day at school when I saw her, I told her to meet me behind the fense and she didn't come so I went to her door. she came out and we got in a fight. It could have be avoided, but the guy I was living with was a good person, and he didn't deserve what she was doing to him. The fight didn't change anything, and it didn't affect the relationship I had with the boy or my living situation, except for the fat that she wasn't allowed at the house if I was there.

1 comment:

brad said...

Sounds like you care for your friends deeply. Good Job! Written very well and clearly.

Everything meets the criteria except you did not include the lessons learned from this experience.

19/20