Thursday, December 4, 2008

life during the Revolutionary era

Life during the Revolutionary era was a mess. During the Colonist's conquest for power, many people in the colonies were trying to gain full power of the colonies and express their own very strongly felt opinions that they felt had to be heard. There were many protests against "British tyranny" and there were also many movements for colonial rights. One of the things that surprised me the most, was not something that i read, but something that i didn't read. I read about 2 of the articles posted on the blog and I didn't see and action taken by King George while Patrick Henry was leading all of these protests and movements in favor of colonial rights.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Ok. I agree that the Patriots were very passionate about their cause, but I need some more evidence from what you read to defend your arguments.

(always edit your post before publishing, ok?) As is 20/30 points.